MSc. Development Studies, London School of Economics and Political Science; B.S. Statistics, University of the Philippines
Supervisor: Prof Mark R. Thompson
Senior Lecturer, University of the Philippines (August 2019 – May 2020)
Assistant Professorial Lecturer, De La Salle University (Sept. 2018 – Dec. 2019)
Associate Professorial Lecturer, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (Nov. 2017 – Sept. 2018)
Recent Research Projects
This study aims to examine how new digital technologies are transforming the agri-food value chain and map the emerging global architecture for “Agriculture 4.0.” The research will investigate how the costs and benefits of digital agriculture are distributed among the different actors in this new web of relations with particular attention to smallholder farmers in developing countries such as the Philippines.
- Quintos, P. (2020, June). The Philippines’ COVID-19 Response: Symptoms of Deeper Malaise in the Philippine Health System. Policy Paper. National College of Public Administration and Governance.
- Quintos, P. (2019). Climate Change and Human Mobility: Mapping Entry Points for Human Rights Advocacy in Intergovernmental Processes. Policy Paper. Rosa Luxembourg Stiftung Philippines: Manila
- CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness (2018). “Political Overview: Towards Operationalizing People-Oriented South-South Development Cooperation”. Policy Research on Operationalizing People-Oriented South-South Development Cooperation. CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness: Manila
- Quintos, P. (2017). “The Asia-Pacific: Between the Eagle and the Dragon.” Militarism and Democracy in the Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific Research Network. Manila.
- Quintos, P. (2015). “The Post-2015 Corporate Development Agenda: Expanding Corporate Power in the Name of Sustainable Development.” Corporate Capture of the International Development Agenda and Why the SDGs Cannot Stop It. IBON International. Manila.